NHM Bright Idea Award
The Nebraska Healthcare Marketers Bright Idea Award is an annual award recognizing innovative, inspirational and creative solutions to healthcare marketing challenges and opportunities.
- NHM member in good standing is eligible to submit an application for the Nebraska Healthcare Marketers Bright Idea Award.
- Submission must include a recent (within the past 18 months) marketing/communications activity, tactic, campaign or strategy
- Submission may include internal marketing/ communications such as employee or physician communications, or external communications (to public) such as a public event or campaign.
- Submission may Include utilization of a partner i.e., media outlet or vendor.
- Winning submission will announced at the Fall Conference and shared with attendees in a short presentation. The winner will receive a gift card from NHM.
The deadline for the NHM Bright Idea Award is October 1, 2019.
If you have questions, please contact Karen Tinkham NHM President, at 402-207-1524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org